Assistant Property Manager
Merced, Californie, États-Unis Numéro de demande 8360
16 juillet 2021
- Monitor collections, post rent payments, and enforce the collection policy
- Perform all aspects of apartment leasing such as managing the wait list, touring with prospective residents, processing applications for compliance with multiple programs, and completing new resident orientation at the time of the move-in
- Maintaining occupancy and program compliance by processing annual and interim recertifications. The Assistant Property Manager position takes the lead role on recertifications.
- Prepare the property, resident files, property binders, and office for audits and inspections
- Respond to resident issues and complaints in a timely manner
- Promote positive resident relations with exceptional customer service
- Under supervision of the Property Manager, assist in physical and financial management as needed
- Manage resident correspondence and recertification notices
- Assist with annual or periodic unit inspections
- Act as Property Manager in manager’s absence
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year of related experience in property management
- Minimum of 1 year of related experience with LIHTC
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and experience with property management software (OneSite, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience administering Affordable Programs such as Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC)
- OneSite Property Management software experience
- Certifications in HUD property management such as: CPO, COS, NAHP. LIHTC property management such as: SHCM, TCS, C3P, HCCP, NAHP.
What We Can Offer You
Great Benefits: We offer benefits including health & dental plan options, generous time off and paid holidays, 401(k) and education reimbursement opportunities that’s best for you and your family.
A job you can brag about: WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized leader in property management and development. Our team members are committed to helping people in the communities we serve.
A job that challenges you: Our team members are responsible for our growth and success, and we challenge them to constantly be their best in our fast-paced workplace.
A job you can learn from: We reward our team’s passion and hard work with consistent learning and development opportunities.
A team that cares: We value teamwork, innovation and mutual respect.
- Famille d’emplois Property Operations
- Merced, Californie, États-Unis