Packer - 3rd Shift
We are looking for a Material Packer to operate out of our Arlington, TX location.
Are you quality conscious with basic mechanical skills and aptitude? The material packer inspects for quality, keeps accurate counts and paperwork, and stacks the product into boxes on the skid. Performs assigned essential tasks to assist line operator in maintaining accurate counts, and to maintain a clean & safe work environment. Basic operations of the converting line are learned in this position.
- Ability to read and understand work instructions
- Must complete and comprehend TMS Material Packing Quality Assurance training program
- Performs visual quality inspections as required by TMS Quality assurance program
- Make certain product is being packaged according to customer requirements. Including correct boxes being used, correct amount in box, all information on labels is correctly
- Ensure accuracy of good product counts and waste counts, maintain accurate and complete records as required
- Ensure efficient packing process as identified by supervision and management is adhered to as a Standard Operating Procedure
- Assist line operators in wash ups, makereadies and startups as required
- General cleaning of area workspaces and floors ensuring area is always clean
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
Required Education, Experience and Qualifications
- High school Diploma or GED
- Must be able to regularly lift and move materials weighing between 30-75 pounds. Some repetitive handwork occurs, averaging about 80% of an 8-12 hour workday
- Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- Grupo de puestos Operations
- Función del puesto Operaciones
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Arlington, Texas, EE. UU.