LPN opportunities at St. Ann's Home!
Various shifts available
Weekend agreements work 32 hours be paid for 40
St. Ann's Community is currently looking for dedicated and compassionate LPN's ! Join us in Caring for the Most Important People on Earth. St. Ann’s Community has built a reputation for providing Rochester’s most exceptional care for seniors. If you have a heart for doing the same, we'd like to learn more about you. We offer a wide range of positions at our three campus settings in Irondequoit, Webster and LeRoy. We reward hard-working, caring professionals with competitive pay, great benefits and career growth opportunities.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Licensed Practical Nurse, you will provide high quality, individualizes patient care in collaboration with our nursing team while supervising our CNA and RCA staff. This position is integral to our organization - you're the backbone of our operation!
- Conduct a thorough assessment of each patient’s medical status upon admission and throughout the patient’s course of treatment; provide regular patient status updated a thorough assessment of each patient’s medical status upon admission and throughout the patient’s course of treatment; provide regular patient status updates
- Assist in the implementation of the patient’s treatment plan under the direction of the Registered Nurse (RN)
- Complete required documentation in an accurate and timely manner required documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Licensed Practical Nurse - New York State Education Department (NYSED); BLS - Basic Life Support - American Heart Association
- Strong communication, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Willingness and ability to work early morning shifts
- Friendly, compassionate and patient focused
- Two different medical plans to choose from
- HSA ($1000/year contribution from St. Ann's!)
- Dental & Vision
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Opportunities
- Career ladders that will grow you as a leader
- Career growth - get paid to be become an RN!
If you're interested, apply today!
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Nivel de formación requerido Título universitario asociado