Spiritual Care Advocate
St. Ann's Community is looking for a part time Spiritual Care Advocate! This position is roughly 20 hours a week (1 weekend day, 2-3 weekdays) and will be working on both the St. Ann's Home and Cherry Ridge Campus.
St. Ann’s Home is a 388-bed skilled nursing facility providing 24-hour on-site care. Our nursing home is set on 37 beautifully landscaped acres in Irondequoit. Outside, the gardens are flowering and fragrant. Inside, the floors shine and friendly smiles are everywhere. Security officers monitor the grounds and buildings 24 hours a day. And residents take comfort in knowing they’re getting the best nursing care around.
About The Position
- Provides Pastoral Care to the Seniors and their families, staff, and volunteers of SAC on a regular basis and as needed.
- Pastoral Care visits are documented in the appropriate electronic program.
- Welcomes new residents to SAC and the Pastoral Care Department in a timely manner.
- Creates and leads programs, services, and experiences that meet the spiritual needs of the Seniors in the varying levels of care within the SAC.
- Collaborates with the retired priests in residence, other members of the pastoral care team and SAC staff in providing programs, services, and experiences that promote the well-being of the Seniors, their families, staff and volunteers of SAC.
- Assists with the liturgies in both Chapels and with the liturgies celebrated with Seniors in a particular area.
- Meets with family of deceased for funeral/memorial service preparation.
- Baccalaureate degree in Religious Studies, Theology, Humanities or Arts required
- Three years minimum related experience working with Seniors required
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Nivel de formación requerido Título de maestría