Title: Overnight Prep Team Member
Reports To: General Manager/Associate Manager/Shift Supervisor
FLSA Status: Administrative/Non-exempt
This individual will act as a prep team member at an Au Bon Pain cafe to provide accurate and efficient service, while producing top of the line quality products.
• Arrives in proper uniform and adheres to all grooming guidelines.
• Ensures that the prep area is set up and that all products are available.
• Ensures that all prep stations are set up with a clean sanitize bucket.
• Participates in One-Minute Meetings.
• Ensures all products meet our standards of freshness and appearance.
• Ensures that gloves are worn at all times while handling food.
• Demonstrates hospitality, respect and kindness toward Customers
• Demonstrates full product knowledge.
• Demonstrates full knowledge of all new Café Event products.
• Adheres to strict recipe builds and specs at all times.
• Demonstrates a sense of urgency during prepping
• Prepares salads.
• Slices meats by using a meat slicer.
• Uses a knife to cut vegetables, fruit and cheeses.
• Uses a scale to weigh out ingredients to spec.
• Ensures that all products are available in time for each business day part while maintaining the highest level of productivity.
• Maintains a clean and organized station; including but not limited to sweeping, mopping, wiping counters, garbage, stocking and restocking product and wrapping and storing product properly.
• Acts as a role model with fellow team members and provides on-the-job training for new prep team members.
• Works with others on the team to support ABP café operations, standards and concept essence.
• Is flexible and possesses the ability to deal with changes and emergencies/problems in the café.
• Lifting up to 35 pounds is required.
• Demonstrates excellent communication and “listening” skills
• Demonstrates a passion for hospitality.
• Responds to opportunities with a sense of urgency
• Previous restaurant experience or equivalent.
• Must be 18 years or older.
Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request.
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- 22 S Greene St, Baltimore, MD 21201, EE. UU.