People come to EnviroServe for the competitive compensation package, variety of work, and our focus on safety, but they stay because of the outstanding culture that exists here. Our company was founded on emergency response, environmental remediation and waste management solutions for customers across the United States. To this day, we understand and respect our team members as hard-working individuals who are the lifeblood of what we do. Our Team Members pride themselves on being where they are needed, when they are needed. You’ll find a great home at EnviroServe!
Supports the leadership team with administrative duties surrounding day to day operational needs.
- Answers telephones and directs team members and visitors to appropriate contacts
- Files tracks documents and emails information as directed
- Prepares documents and presentations as directed
- Tracks and manages schedules as needed
- Organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
- Has the ability to think creatively and proactively propose solutions with an attention to detail
- Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, presentation software
- Personal character that exemplifies honesty, trustworthiness and fairness
- High School Diploma
- previous administrative experience is a plus
- Job Family Skilled Player
- Pay Type Hourly
- Winfield, PA, USA