Wright, WY, USA Req #7087
Monday, September 20, 2021
Join the premier environmental company in the industry
The benefits you receive when working with EnviroServe:
- Paid time off (“PTO”)
- Paid holidays
- Profit sharing
- Additional bonus opportunities
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with match
- Opportunity for growth
- A fleet with most trucks being less than 5 years old
- Uniforms and laundry service
- A commitment to helping our Team Members do things that they never dreamed possible
- Valid driver’s license.
- The ability to work a schedule that includes occasional nights and weekends.
- Commitment to continuous improvement.
- Experience operating a fork-lift preferred. Willing to train.
- Must be able to work independently without direct supervision on-site.
- Must be willing to work outside in inclement weather.
- Regular use of both hands/arms to reach/push/pull/lift.
- Ability to safely lift up to 50lbs.
EnviroServe is looking for dedicated individuals who will:
- Perform job tasks in a safe manner in compliance with EnviroServe safe work practics and procedures.
- Manage and maintain strong relationships with customers along with regular communication.
- Ensures orders delivered are accurately and efficiently filled, including dispatching trucks.
- Oversees the shipping, receiving and distribution of goods.
- Oversee invoicing paperwork and proper documentation of inbound and outbound truck loads.
- Performs quality assurance checks on all products received.
- Ensures the proper storage and containment of goods.
- Manage and supervise warehouse personnel and activities.
- Assist in the supervision of location operational activities.
- Order products and manage inventory in a best practices manner. Conducts regular inventory counts.
- Read and comprehend written and oral operational and safety instructions and related rules, policies and memos, and to communicate clearly with co-Team Members.
- Detect odors and the ability to understand and discern safety warning system.
- Ability to effectively communicate tasks, directives, safe work practics and policies with Team Members.
- Maintains files on all equipment.
- Job Family Skilled Player
- Pay Type Hourly
- Wright, WY, USA