Union Laborer - industrial
Join the premier Environmental Company in the industry!
Industrial Technicians are first-line respondents that are cross-trained to provide countless services to various industries. These services can include but are not limited to emergency response, remediation and industrial plant services. Technicians are expected to be available to respond to time-critical incidents, chemical releases, natural disasters, derailments, transloading activities, soil excavations, water-way responses, as well as, daily industrial service work.
The benefits you receive when working with EnviroServe:
- A culture that appreciates Team Members
- Starting at $16.75 an hour
- Uniforms and laundry service
- Paid Time Off (“PTO”)
- Paid holidays
- Profit Sharing
- Opportunity for growth
- A commitment to helping our Team Members do things that they never dreamed possible
- Familiar with computers/tablets for entering data and using basic programs
- Valid Driver’s license
- The ability to obtain required endorsements
- High School Diploma/ GED
- The ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends when needed
- Reliable transportation to and from the shop
- Use small hand-tools, squeegees, shovels and brooms as well as wipes, absorbent boom and pads to contain and remediate impacted soils and waters.
- Perform industrial cleaning projects using equipment such as operating vac trucks, water blasters and line jetters.
- Perform manual work requiring periods of extensive physical exertion
- Must have the ability to carry out written and oral instructions
- Be able to meet the work schedule with dependability and consistency.
- Drive a motor vehicle and operate a powered piece of equipment
- Assist in the set up and tear down of job site.
- Other duties as assigned
- Job Family Skilled Player
- Pay Type Hourly
- Decatur, IL, USA
- Illinois, USA