Part Time Marketing Coordinator
Join the DFCU Financial team today, and discover the benefits, rewards and development opportunities from one of Michigan’s largest and best managed credit unions.
The Opportunity: DFCU Financial is seeking a part time Marketing Coordinator to join our team. Under general supervision, the Marketing Coordinator will assist in-house team and external agency with creation and preparation of print and digital marketing materials. Manage social media calendar and content.
What You’ll Do:
- Create and lay out visual aspects of marketing materials such as, print ads, back of book ads, social media graphics, web banners, emails, and other materials to support the promotion and marketing of DFCU Financial.
- Support the marketing team, with a focus on interfacing with our external agency to manage social media content and process.
- Assist in developing, proofing, and preparing social media content for publishing.
- Interact with the marketing team for project approvals.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Other duties, as assigned.
What You'll Need:
- Two year degree in a Graphic Design or related Arts program, or equivalent experience.
- One to three years related experience.
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator, as well as MS Office.
- Ability to adapt and extend existing designs to broader applications.
- Proficient in image manipulation (e.g., resizing, web optimization, print preparation).
- Familiarity with all major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat) from content, function, and advertising perspectives.
- Experience with ExactTarget (SMC) and HTML is a plus.
- Knowledge of the financial industry, specifically credit unions, is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, specifically writing for a social media audience.
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism.
- 401k plan match, dollar for dollar up to 4%
- 401k additional employer contribution after one year at 5%
- Vision insurance
- Wellness initiatives and reimbursements
- Pre-paid legal services plan
- Identity protection plan
- Accident supplemental plan
- Free financial planning assistance
- Numerous fun employee events throughout the year
- Volunteer and community engagement opportunities
- Discounts with local and national companies through DFCU Perks
- New employee breakfast with the President
- Service / anniversary awards
- New employee discounts for company logo wear
- Recognition and awards for outstanding team and individual performance (branch and member service center employees)
- Gain share / bonus program
- Employee referral payouts for recruiting your friends and family
- Part time benefit supplement pay
- Paid lunch time
- Cash incentives for obtaining performance goals
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Leadership development program
- Flexible scheduling for students
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disabled / Veterans
- Pay Type Hourly
- 400 Town Center Dr, Dearborn, MI 48126, USA