Client Server Specialist
Join the DFCU Financial team today, and discover the benefits, rewards and development opportunities from one of Michigan’s largest and best managed credit unions.
The Opportunity: DFCU Financial is searching for a full time Client Server Specialist to join our team. Under direct supervision, the Client Server Specialist will configure and implement peripherals and basic personal computer software. Provide professional, basic front line end user support. Troubleshoot advanced system issues with assistance from high level technicians. Work on routine problems and installations under deadlines while continuing to provide quality user support.
What You’ll Do:
- Configure and implement personal computers and mobile devices.
- Support branch and department computing environment.
- Diagnose and resolve routine problems.
- Work with vendor technical support to resolve problems and suggest possible solutions.
- Investigate and resolve support requests.
- Adhere to established security policies and procedures.
- Interface with vendors.
- Write process and procedural documentation.
- Work on special projects, as needed.
- Server administration, as required.
- Perform other duties within Client Server Support, as required.
What You'll Need:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One year experience with current Windows operating systems.
- PC and mobile device experience, repairing and diagnosing software/hardware, preferred.
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Consistent positive, cooperative, self-motivated, courteous and professional attitude.
- Ability to verbally communicate appropriately with others, and appropriately respond to a supervisor.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, including effective verbal and written communication.
- Extended duration of computer terminal usage.
- Occasional travel for training, conferences, and disaster recovery or offsite equipment support.
- On call support 7x24 30 minute response, as required.
- Extended hours and/or alternate schedules, as required.
- 401k plan match, dollar for dollar up to 4%
- 401k additional employer contribution after one year at 5%
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care expenses
- Wellness initiatives and reimbursements
- Pre-paid legal services plan
- Identity protection plan
- Accident supplemental plan
- Short & long term disability plans paid for by company
- Company provided basic life insurance of $50,000 plus supplemental for employee, spouse and child
- Free financial planning assistance
- Numerous fun employee events throughout the year
- Volunteer and community engagement opportunities
- Discounts with local and national companies through DFCU Perks
- New employee breakfast with the President
- Service / anniversary awards
- New employee discounts for company logo wear
- Recognition and awards for outstanding team and individual performance (branch and member service center employees)
- Gain share / bonus program
- Employee referral payouts for recruiting your friends and family
- Paid lunch time
- Cash incentives for obtaining performance goals
- Tuition reimbursement / Education assistance
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Leadership development program
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays (~10 per year)
- Flexible scheduling for students
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disabled / Veterans
- Pay Type Hourly
- 400 Town Center Dr, Dearborn, MI 48126, USA