Part Time Teller - Celebration branch
Join the DFCU Financial team today, and discover the benefits, rewards and development opportunities from one of Michigan’s largest and best managed credit unions.
The Opportunity: Our Celebration branch in Grand Rapids, MI is looking for a part time Teller to join their team. In this role, the Teller will build member relationships, refer financial products and services, and provide courteous, friendly, enthusiastic and professional service to our members.
What You’ll Do:
- Efficiently process daily work in a multi-tasking environment.
- Accurately process teller transactions and maintain cash balancing standards.
- Adhere to all policy and procedures; including branch compliance and security procedures.
- Provide superior service to prospective and existing members.
- Maintain product and service knowledge to assist our members.
- Meet individual referral goals and service standard expectations.
- Assist in any area of the branch as needed.
What You’ll Need:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service, cash handling, and balancing experience.
- Strong computer skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to function as a team player in a fast paced, goal-oriented environment.
- Excellent communication skills to discuss and refer our products and services to members.
- Ability to lift or move up to 50 lbs., usually coin.
- Saturday hours required, on a rotational schedule.
- Flexible work schedule.
- 401k plan match, dollar for dollar up to 4%
- 401k additional employer contribution after one year at 5%
- Vision insurance
- Wellness initiatives and reimbursements
- Pre-paid legal services plan
- Identity protection plan
- Accident supplemental plan
- Free financial planning assistance
- Numerous fun employee events throughout the year
- Volunteer and community engagement opportunities
- Discounts with local and national companies through DFCU Perks
- New employee breakfast with the President
- Service / anniversary awards
- New employee discounts for company logo wear
- Recognition and awards for outstanding team and individual performance (branch and member service center employees)
- Gain share / bonus program
- Employee referral payouts for recruiting your friends and family
- Part time benefit supplement pay
- Paid lunch time
- Cash incentives for obtaining performance goals
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Leadership development program
- Flexible scheduling for students
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disabled / Veterans
- Pay Type Hourly
- 2058 Celebration Dr NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49525, USA