Full Time Cash Operations / Vault Custodian - Canton branch
1477 N Canton Center Rd, Canton, MI 48187, USA Req #648
Friday, September 3, 2021
Join the DFCU Financial team today, and discover the benefits, rewards and development opportunities from one of Michigan’s largest and best managed credit unions.
What You’ll Do:
- Balance vault and branch transactions.
- Compliance with established vault processes.
- Maintain branch operations logbook and associated tasks.
- Open cash box daily and work on the cash line.
- Approve transactions as authorized.
- Assist co-workers with transactions and procedures, as requested.
- Complete daily work accurately and in a timely manner.
- Make decisions when necessary according to policy and procedure and within approved limit.
- Provide superior service to members by actively promoting and communicating financial opportunities.
- Meet personal sales goals; refer interested members while maintaining quality standards.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One-year goal driven sales experience in a financial or retail environment.
- Two years cash handling experience in a financial institution, preferred.
- Financial institution vault experience required.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including effective verbal and written communication.
- Ability to move or lift up to 50 lbs., usually coin.
- Consistent positive, cooperative, self-motivated and professional attitude.
- Ability to verbally communicate appropriately with others, and appropriately respond to a supervisor.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask.
- Demonstrated ability to function as a team player.
- Ability to perform with minimum supervision.
What We Offer:
- 401k plan match, dollar for dollar up to 4%
- 401k additional employer contribution after one year at 5%
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care expenses
- Wellness initiatives and reimbursements
- Pre-paid legal services plan
- Identity protection plan
- Accident supplemental plan
- Short & long term disability plans paid for by company
- Company provided basic life insurance of $50,000 plus supplemental for employee, spouse and child
- Free financial planning assistance
- Numerous fun employee events throughout the year
- Volunteer and community engagement opportunities
- Discounts with local and national companies through DFCU Perks
- New employee breakfast with the President
- Service / anniversary awards
- New employee discounts for company logo wear
- Recognition and awards for outstanding team and individual performance (branch and member service center employees)
- Gain share / bonus program
- Employee referral payouts for recruiting your friends and family
- Paid lunch time
- Cash incentives for obtaining performance goals
- Tuition reimbursement / Education assistance
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Leadership development program
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays (~10 per year)
- Flexible scheduling for students
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disabled / Veterans
- Pay Type Hourly
This posting is inactive.
- 1477 N Canton Center Rd, Canton, MI 48187, USA