You will perform recruitment activities such as sourcing, recruitment and selection of key internal and external talent for identified needs while maintaining a high level of service and achieving a positive candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Performs high-volume recruitment of hourly positions including candidate sourcing, resume and application review, phone screening of qualified applicants, coordinating the on-boarding process for new hires and managing the offer process.
- Partners with hiring managers to plan and implement recruiting strategies for open positions as well as to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Understands and communicates labor market conditions and the impact on availability of talent in the market; proactively adjusting recruiting strategies to ensure hiring goals are achieved.
- Plans and attends various recruitment functions for the organization including job fairs, open houses, college recruitment fairs and national conferences.
- Serves as the contact person for recruitment agencies and develops and manages advertisements for open positions.
- Maintains up to date knowledge and compliance with federal and state employment laws and guidelines.
- A minimum of 3 years of high-volume recruitment experience; preferably in a distribution center environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational and problem solving skills, along with a strong customer service focus.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with a high volume of open requisitions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on analysis.
- Pay Type Salary
- New Distribution Center, 400 Industrial Avenue, Cheshire, Connecticut, United States of America