New Distribution Center, 400 Industrial Avenue, Cheshire, Connecticut, United States of America Req #165
Tuesday, October 5, 2021
perform full life-cycle recruitment activities such as sourcing and selection of key exempt-level talent for identified needs while maintaining a high level of service and achieving a positive candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Build out and lead the recruiting function for Bozzuto’s, Inc and the Adams Hometown Markets Retail division.
- Lead, mentor and professionally develop a team of two high-volume Recruiters.
- Perform full-cycle, exempt-level recruitment including candidate sourcing, screening, offer negotiation and coordination of new hire on-boarding.
- Partner with hiring managers to plan and implement recruiting strategies for positions to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Understand and communicate labor market conditions and the impact on availability of talent in the market; proactively adjusting recruiting strategies to ensure hiring goals are achieved.
- Lead the development and execution of the sourcing strategy across all platforms
- Plans and attends various recruitment functions for the organization including in-house & external job fairs, open houses, college recruitment fairs and national conferences.
- Develop and manage relationships with contact person for recruitment agencies and develops and manages advertisements of open positions.
- Responsible for oversight of the Recruiting budget.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge and compliance with federal and state employment laws and guidelines.
- Travels to various sites as needed.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience managing the recruitment function in a high-volume environment; previous experience working in a distribution center environment is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational and problem solving skills, along with a strong customer service focus.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a high volume of open requisitions.
- Experience and understanding of employment laws.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
- Pay Type Salary
- New Distribution Center, 400 Industrial Avenue, Cheshire, Connecticut, United States of America