Award-winning FQHC, Zufall Health is currently seeking a Dental Assistant. The Dental Assistant is responsible for assisting the dentist(s) and dental hygienist(s) in the direct provision of primary care dental services. The Dental Assistant is also responsible for sterilization, preparation and inventory control of dental instruments and supplies. Requires a comprehensive knowledge of dental assisting techniques and procedures for all phases of general dentistry. Knowledge of modern dental material, their storage, handling and applications is required.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have X-Ray license or will be getting in 6 months
- Current CPR (BLS) required.
- Certified and Registered Dental Assistants preferred.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans; as well as little to no cost to be seen at our sites!
- HSA and HRA Saving accounts
- 340B Prescription plan for discounted medication
- Life, AD&D, LTD, and STD benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Traveler Assistance Program
- 403B Retirement
- Paid Holidays
- Gym Reimbursement
- License Reimbursement
- Continuing education and more!!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Max Hiring Rate $21.00
- Bridgewater Township, NJ, USA
- Dover, NJ, USA
- Flemington, NJ 08822, USA
- Hackettstown, NJ 07840, USA
- Morristown, NJ 07960, USA
- Newton, NJ 07860, USA
- Somerville, NJ 08876, USA
- West Orange, NJ 07052, USA