Warehouse Specialist and Delivery Route Driver
The Warehouse Specialist is accountable for both receipt and shipment of products; safety, management of Lubricant inventory, and various other duties related to the lubricant warehouse plant. The Warehouse Specialist is also responsible for maintaining quality controls and records for receipt and storage of products; the position ensures repackaging operations of the plant meet or exceed standards defined in the company’s operation manual and/or MOBIL product integrity programs.
The ideal candidate will have CDL driving experience (manual transmission required), and ability to obtain HazMat/Tanker endorsements to serve as a back-up driver in addition to warehouse responsibilities.
The primary focus of this position is to minimize costs associated with risk, by ensuring correct products are picked from inventory and delivered to correct customers in a timely manner; our reputation depends on it!
- Manage handling of inventory to minimize contamination/damage and ensure that correct levels/products are received, stored, packaged, and shipped; use strong attention to detail
- Compile, enter, and track packaging, shipping, and receiving data related to warehouse performance metrics (KPI); analyze data to recommend improvements
- Ensure samples are taken, tested, logged and retained for each batch of product packaged/repackaged
- Analyze quality control test results and provide feedback and interpretation to production management or staff. Ensure accurate product levels and sizes on bulk and repackaged products in order to minimize backorders
- Create efficiencies related to processes and/or warehouse operations
- Focus on organizational and divisional goals continually
- Manage inventory of packaging supplies to ensure no disruptions of normal operations
- Ensure a safe, clean, and organized environment in work areas, warehouse, and grounds
- Maintain regular attendance and follow designated safety practices
- Perform other duties not listed as required.
Equivalent to a high school diploma required
Minimum 6 months experience in a warehouse/inventory environment required; Ability to lift 50 pounds regularly
Strongly prefer prior CDL Delivery driver experience and Customer service experience
Strong attention to detail, and proactive communication required
Technology, Tools, And Equipment:
Required: Basic computer skills; comfortable using telephone, forklift, receiving equipment (pallet jack, dolly, hand truck, dock plate, etc.); CDL Class A/B with HazMat and Tanker endorsements (manual transmission required)
Preferred: viscosity gauges/refractometer
Certificates, Licenses and/or Registrations:
Strongly prefer CDL A/B Hazmat, Air Brakes, Tanker Endorsement, Forklift Certification and HazMat Certification
Criminal Background check and federal DOT drug testing required. Adherance to uniform and professional appearance policy required (including haircut and shave policy)
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1 Midwest Dr, Pacific, MO 63069, USA