Clinical Care Coordinator (LPN)
Joining Wallick Communities' The Ashford of Grove City as a fulltime Clinical Care Coordinator is your opportunity to make an impact in the daily lives of our senior residents. At The Ashford we take our mission of opening doors to homes, opportunity, and hope seriously through providing exceptional, mission driven care.
The Ashford of Grove City is a beautiful community for seniors, cozy apartments, brightly lit halls, and a lively lobby. The Ashford is a great place for our residents to live, and a great place for you to work.
Come be a part of the team where we are making a difference in residents’ lives - we will help you reach your potential while you help others reach theirs in a comfortable and safe space.
We incentivize performance and attendance through quarterly bonuses.
About your role as a Clinical Care Coordinator: You will provide quality nursing care to all memory care residents and support for nursing staff, ensuring that the best care is given to our residents, and nursing associates feel engaged and connected to their meaningful work.
- You will provide exceptional nursing services.
- Must be flexible, compassionate, and dependable.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing/medical practices and procedures, regulations, and guidelines.
- Manage supervisory and nursing support personnel for our dementia/memory care unit.
- Review staff performance and ensures state standards of quality care are adhered to.
- Responsible for ensuring all shifts are adequately staffed.
- Oversee programing in the specialized memory care unit.
- Assists with day-to-day functions within the nursing department, will work the floor and makes rounds during patient checks.
- Must be able to communicate effectively written and verbally with residents, staff, management, and families.
- Collaborate with the Director to identify and resolve departmental deficiencies with implemented correction plans.
- Identify and address any quality-assurance auditing issues.
- Trains new nursing staff.
- Assists with care plans and assessments.
- Sits in on care conferences.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
How Wallick supports you:
- Pay on-demand (access your money, as soon as, you earn it - at no cost to you!)
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance the first day of the next pay period following the date of hire
- Free meals
- Company provided uniforms
- Gym membership or Fitness equipment reimbursement
- Company paid life and long-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life, short-term disability, accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity coverage
- Paid time off & Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with a company match after 90 days
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- This is a full-time position.
- Flexibility is required. This position will work some weekends, holidays, and will be on call at times.
- Requires driver license.
- Great customer service skills.
- Valid Ohio Nursing License.
- Previous nursing experience in a memory care community a plus.
- Ability to communicate in writing and verbally with co-workers, residents, family members and business partners.
- Ability to respond to inquiries or complaints from internal and external sources.
- Ability to apply basic math skills.
- Ability to make complex decisions requiring a high degree of judgment.
Candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical (completed by our Nurse Practitioner) and background check.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 3197 Southwest Blvd, Grove City, OH 43123, USA