Groundskeeper - Glen Meadows
We are seeking a qualified Groundskeeper for our Glen Meadows community in Cincinnati, OH.
About Wallick: Wallick Communities, founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing and senior living communities including memory care.
Wallick Mission: Opening doors to homes, opportunity, and hope. We provide multi-family housing and senior living communities. We strive to provide a safe, comfortable and enjoyable place to call Home.
Wallick Values: Our Values flow directly from our Mission and set the expectation for how all associates work together. These values are:
How You Will Contribute: In accordance with the Wallick Mission and Values, the Groundskeeper ensures the grounds and outside buildings of a property are maintained according to company standards.
- Maintains lawns, rakes leaves and cares for plants, flowers and trees on the property.
- Daily removal of trash from property grounds and parking area.
- Responsible for light snow removal.
- Provide assistance to Maintenance Technician for light maintenance duties
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail to prevent mistakes
- Basic knowledge of electrical, HVAC, plumbing and inventory cost control; and willingness to learn and advance within the maintenance profession
- Identifies areas of improvement; and qualifies and prioritizes response
- Able to organize and manage multiple priorities; uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; and concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities
Physical Demands: Position requires extensive walking, stooping/bending, balancing, kneeling, squatting and climbing. Requires the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. Requires talking, seeing and hearing with reasonable accommodation.
Work Environment: Position requires work to be performed indoors and outside. Indoor working conditions are often inside a common area, or in the designated maintenance shop area. Outside work is throughout the community grounds and outdoor common areas.
How Wallick Supports You:
- Pay on demand (access your money as soon as you earn it)
- Paid time off & Holiday Pay
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance effective the first day of the next pay period following the date of hire, typically within 2 weeks.
- The company provided uniforms.
- Gym membership or Fitness equipment reimbursement
- Company paid life and long-term disability insurance.
- Voluntary life, short-term disability, accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity coverage
- 401(k) with a company match after 90 days
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
Candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 7076b Glenmeadow Ln, Cincinnati, OH 45237, USA