Part-Time Service Coordinator - Union Square
Wallick is currently seeking a qualified Resident Service Coordinator to work at Union Square in Medina, OH. This is a part-time position working 13 hours a week.
About Wallick: Wallick Communities, founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing and senior living communities including memory care.
Wallick Mission: Opening doors to homes, opportunity, and hope.
Wallick Values: Our Values flow directly from our Mission and set the expectation for how all associates work together. These values are:
Position Summary: In accordance with the Wallick Mission and Values, the Service Coordinator connects residents of affordable housing communities to the support services that promote self-sufficiency and improve quality of life. Our on-site service coordinator provides residents with information, make referrals to community organizations, and bring resources on site. Together, we can build safer, more supportive communities.
How You’ll Contribute:
While maintaining resident confidentiality and acting with empathy, you will
- Develop a sense of fellowship and community using organization and facilitation skills. This may involve the creation of social / community-oriented programming, opportunities, resident associations, community-based newsletters, welcoming committees, orientation packages, support groups, etc.
- Identify and distribute information to link residents to existing community resources.
- Create and foster a network of local social services agencies and facilitate residents’ access to programs.
- Refer residents to local service providers aligned with the residents’ personal goals, interests, and needs; follow up to ensure appropriate service delivery.
- Raise awareness among local service providers of the needs of residents of the community and promote partnerships that help residents gain access to needed services.
- Maintain appropriate documentation in resident files.
A heart for service and great work ethic, along with
- Associates degree or equivalent experience working in a service focused environment.
- 1 or more years’ experience serving low-income individuals, families, or senior citizens, persons with disabilities, or related populations.
How Wallick Supports You: Pay on-demand (access your money as soon as you earn it)
- Paid time off & Holiday Pay.
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance effective the first day of the next pay period following the date of hire, typically within 2 weeks.
- Company provided uniforms.
- Gym membership or Fitness equipment reimbursement
- Company paid life and long-term disability insurance.
- Voluntary life, short-term disability, accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity coverage
- 401(k) with a company match after 90 days
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
Candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Medina, OH 44256, USA