Voyant Beauty is looking to add a Compounding Supervisor to join our team in Holmdel NJ . Compounding Supervisor will be in charge of organizing and assigning all compounding personnel to activities as indicated by the short-term production schedule. Ensures quality, and the efficiency of batching process. Responsible for facility GMP adherence and good record keeping on Compounding floor, and maintenance of compounding department.
- Supervises and directs the operation of the Compounding Department for the shift.
- Trains all subordinates and new hires to ensure that they perform their roles effectively.
- Work with Safety personnel and Quality Assurance personnel to ensure all precautions are taken in handling chemicals.
- Ensures that all products are batched according to the manufacturing instructions provided and that all batch paperwork is completed in an accurate and thorough manner.
- Communicates with Logistics, Production, Lab, and Materials to ensure the timely and efficient production of our customer requirements.
- Effectively handles drain out materials, waste materials and obsolete materials and promptly reports any spills.
- Ensures that intermediate and finished product samples are forwarded to the lab for testing and released in a timely manner.
- Ensures that proper levels of Good Manufacturing Practices, Health and Safety and Housekeeping rules are maintained and that regulatory requirements are met at all times.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience.
- Proven experience in a Supervisory production in a manufacturing plant environment
- Experience in an FDA regulated facility.
- Experience in Cosmetics, Personal Care, Food Production and OTC preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, advanced in Excel
- Able to lead and motivate teams to high performance in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
- Experience with cGMP procedures and knowledge of safety, OSHA regulations
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work efficiently under tight timelines and achieve results, while maintaining high quality
- Outstanding organizational, teamwork, customer service and leadership skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Pay Type Salary
- Holmdel, NJ, USA