1 W Hegeler Ln, Danville, IL 61832, USA
Thursday, April 1, 2021
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Proper operation of gas house equipment
- Performs changeover and set-up of gas house related equipment
- Perform all preventative maintenance of gas house equipment
- Set-up and maintaining proper propellant fill weight specifications
- Set-up and maintaining proper crimp specifications
- Uses and follows the set-up and Blue Book specifications
- Fills out daily process quality data sheets
- Performs and completes daily gas house operations safety checklist
- Remove Scrap Barrels from line
- Maintains proper housekeeping and GMP requirements in the gas house
- Assists Line Mechanics as needed with repairs and operating lines through breaks
- Maintains spare parts inventory in gas house
- Keeps spare crimping heads and metering cylinders rebuilt for gassers
- Performs periodic equipment rebuilds
- All other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Maintain an Annual Performance Evaluation Rating of Average or better.
- Able to perform Responsibilities and Expectations to Supervisor satisfaction
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Customer focused; Must be flexible in dealing with others in the organization, and with work assignments/projects
- Must be capable of both creative thought and deductive reasoning
- Self-motivated; Ability to work independent of supervision
- Team player; Participation on Plant Continuous Improvement (CI) Process
- Attendance is essential to job qualification. No unexcused absence is acceptable.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Using hands and arms together to move various items
- Ability to work in an Industrial Environment.