About Voyant Beauty:
We are a fast, flexible and dynamic, system-based strategic partner of the health and beauty industry. We specialize in the development, manufacturing and distribution of the world's most noticeable personal care and OTC drug products. We’re seeking a highly-driven, dynamic, motivated Machine Operator to join our dynamic team Chatsworth, California.
Under general supervision, fills bottles or other product containers with personal care products such as lotions and creams using an injection single head piston machine or rotary and tube filling machine in accordance with company specifications. If you are a highly motivated self-starter who excels in a fast-paced, competitive environment with limitless potential – Apply now!
- Uses left hand to pick up empty bottle and place under injection head, transfers bottle to right hand and places filled bottle on moving conveyor belt.
- Calibrates the piston to ensure the proper amount of product is delivered to the bottle/container.
- Calculates the correct speed of flow, regulates machine flow, speed and volume by using touch screen monitors.
- Stops or resets machines when malfunctions occur, clears machine jams, and reports malfunctions to a supervisor.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where containers may be filled at the rate of approximately one per second
- Follow all company procedures, processes, and safety requirements
- Conduct any other tasks as assigned by manager.
- High school Diploma or GED preferred
- Minimum two years experience in a fast-paced cGMP manufacturing environment
- Must be able to communicate to mechanic and line lead any mechanical problem that occurs, and any unsafe conditions, which exist on the line.
- Basic Math skills including but not limited to: addition, subtraction, division, multiplication and percentages required.
- Must have proven ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Ability to work in a change oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Strong, Consistent, reliable attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Flexibility to work OT when necessary – including weekends.
The physical requirements listed in this section include, but are not limited, to the motor/physical abilities and skills require of position in order to successfully undertake the essential duties and responsibilities of this position. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), reasonable accommodations may be made to empower individuals with disabilities to undertake the essential duties and responsibilities of the position.
While undertaking the essential duties and responsibilities of the position, the employee must repeatedly sit, listen, speak, type and move throughout the facility. Must be capable of using a keyboard for computer purposes.
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies:
Our company does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Voyant Beauty complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.