Maintenance Mechanic- Midnight shift
13 Bethridge Rd, Etobicoke, ON M9W 1M6, Canada
Wednesday, March 17, 2021
Voyant Beauty is currently seeking Line Mechanics for midnight shift at Etobicoke, ON
Perform all Maintenance Duties on Production Lines.
- Must be able to independently operate at least one production line. Operation of a production line entails the following:
- a) Maintain specified target weights, torques, and overall product quality at all times. Complete any necessary documentation.
- b) Achieve standard production outputs with standard crewing.
- c) Work with Team Leader and entire production team to ensure an efficient and safe work environment.
- d) Troubleshoot all minor mechanical difficulties during the course or production.
- Maintain a clean and safe production line or work area at all times. Comply with and enforce plant Safety Standards, Good Manufacturing Practices, Standard Operating Procedures, and all other plant policies.
- Has the ability to changeover the production line from one product to another
- Clean and sanitize (when required) all packaging equipment
- Help with any and all jobs on the packaging line when required.
- Develop and encourage a high level of employee involvement and continuous improvement. Participate in Team meetings.
- Perform and record preventive maintenance on all packaging equipment (for your designated line) on a regular and timely basis, where required. Cleans, maintains and cares for all packaging equipment
- Must have knowledge of GMP and customer requirements.
- Able to visually concentrate for extended periods of time.
- Able to stand, lift and carry consistently for eight hours.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must work in accordance with all Health and Safety and GMP regulations
- Possibility of working with unpleasant odours.
- Working in various temperature changes.
- Rotating and/or straight afternoon or midnight shifts.
- Possibility of working under conditions of high noise levels.
- Constant interaction with a variety of chemicals and chemical products.
- Regular work with moving machinery increases potential hazards.
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our company does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Voyant Beauty complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.