We are looking for an experienced Shipping Coordinator. Duties include review and scheduling of inbound deliveries, review of documentation, data entry and inventory audits and other relevant tasks.
Candidate will be reliable, able to work with attention to detail and safety standards, as well as willingness to learn and improve. Candidate should have good verbal and written communication skills. Candidate should also possess good phone manner.
Receiving Coordinator responsibilities are:
- Read, comprehend and abide by departmental standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Monitor departmental activity and work closely with supervisor to ensure priorities are addressed.
- Ensure data entry is executed properly and timely.
- Communicate with internal team, vendors, carriers and customers to obtain proper information regarding deliveries.
- Maintain accurate inventory by executing weekly audits.
- Keep neat and accurate files containing relevant documentation.
- Enforce safety protocol pertaining to specific areas of the facility.
Receiving Coordinator requirements are:
- Experience coordinating day to day operations. Preferably, in a fast paced environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Good telephone manner. Bilingual (English / Spanish) a plus.
- Properly manage time and resources to accomplish objectives.
- Able to execute simultaneous tasks.
- Intermediate knowledge of computer operating software. Microsoft Office, warehouse management systems, etc.
- Prior experience in dealing with chemicals is not necessary, but a plus.
- Operating power industrial trucks is not necessary, but a plus.
Voyant Beauty provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Voyant Beauty complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.