- Receive work orders from production supervisor and warehouse supervisor throughout the shift.
- Line supply - movement of materials in support of daily production schedule.
- Monitor filling and packaging lines during production for material availability and avoid downtime.
- Remove components and bulk from line at the end of work order
- Count left over material from work order and record for reconciliation.
- Re-label components with new quantity and palletize.
- Deliver leftover components to components warehouse.
- Responsible for line rejects and scrap accounting.
- Maintain production and material handling areas clean, safe and free of empty containers.
- Complete other tasks or assignments as directed by department manager/supervisor.
Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic Math skills including but not limited to: addition, subtraction, division, multiplication and percentages required.
- Must have proven ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Bilingual highly preferred.
- Previous forklift operator experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a change oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility to work OT when necessary – including weekends
- Basic computer and excel skills for data entry.
- Flexibility to work special schedules as required satisfying job requirements
The physical requirements listed in this section include, but are not limited, to the motor/physical abilities and skills require of position in order to successfully undertake the essential duties and responsibilities of this position. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), reasonable accommodations may be made to empower individuals with disabilities to undertake the essential duties and responsibilities of the position.
While undertaking the essential duties and responsibilities of the position, the employee must repeatedly sit, listen, speak, type and move throughout the facility. Must be capable of using a keyboard for computer purposes.
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies:
Our company does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Voyant Beauty complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.