FIN - Accounting - Accountant
Accountant (Voyant Beauty, LLC; Hodgkins, IL) Examine, analyze, and interpret accounting records to prepare financial statements. Perform month-end closing activities, including the preparation of various journal entries and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts. Manage the reconciliation process of intercompany activities, both inventory and non-inventory, between 6 manufacturing facilities across USA. Maintain fixed assets system including the recording of additions, retirements, and depreciation accumulation/expense. Compile monthly reconciliation of related accounts and prepares year-end audit schedules related to same. Conduct and monitor invoicing process with AR team to ensure that the Company’s consolidated revenues are correctly reported and classified in accordance with GAAP. Oversee cross-company credit card reconciliation and work with AP team to ensure proper expense allocation. Prepare monthly journal entries, general ledger reconciliations, roll-forwards and transaction/account analysis. Contribute to year-end audit requests and department process improvement projects. Develop, initiate and participate in process improvement projects. Offered wage $70,000 per year.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related and 2 years of experience as an Accountant.
Must have 2 years of experience in each of the following:
• Preparing month-end and year-end financial analysis according to GAAP principles;
• Conducting monthly and yearly account reconciliations;
• Preparing cost analysis in a manufacturing or distribution environment;
• Performing COGS analysis;
• Conducting inventory reconciliations, including organizing sales figures, inventory aging schedules, and A/R aging data; and
• Filing sales tax forms.
Up to 10% travel required. Some telecommuting permitted.
TO APPLY: email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference to job ID 29900 in the subject line.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6710 River Rd, Hodgkins, IL 60525, USA