PRD - PM Production - Project Manager
PMO project manager will lead/manage new product launches and plant product transfer(s) type products utilizing standardized processes, tools and techniques, so customer has a consistent positive experience across all Voyant Plants
- Provide leadership to multi-functional project teams to ensure adequate communication and transparency, data analysis, delivery support, and contingency planning.
- Provide training on critical project management skills for project leads and new team members.
- Outline a clear direction for team members and motivate them toward team goals and organizations strategy
- Manage and resolve communications, miscommunications, and conflicts between internal and external team member
- Strategically manage projects from initiation to launch- New products launch, Product transfer between Voyant plants
- Drive definition and management of project scope, resources, schedule, and risk from inceptions to launch for all assigned projects.
- Develop the overall project plans and teamwork assignments to meet milestones. Direct and monitor work efforts daily.
- Monitor tasks, milestones, and timelines to ensure projects stay on track. Clearly, concisely, and quickly communicate with cross-functional teams.
- Facilitate team meetings in-person, with conference calls, and/or web cast.
- Manage customer expectations by effectively communicating the project status. Create status reports, project update information, and as required to update project status to sponsors/ stakeholders.
- Drive multifunctional teams to successful delivery of a product. Enable distributed project teams to collaborate effectively on projects.
- Take ownership for results and be proactive in the performance of assignments. Work with teams to develop valid conclusions and identify alternatives.
- Problem solve by identify issues/ root causes and corrective actions.
- Define issues clearly, approach problems from a systems perspective, and see connections, linkages, and interdependencies. Apply continuous learning to problem resolution within projects.
- Outline a clear direction for team members and motivate them toward company and team goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, engineering, or other related experience.
- Job related exp.: Project Management (5+ years)
- PMP certification or other Project Management certification preferred
- Ability to negotiate persuasively; influence and shape the decisions of others
- Strong interpersonal and Communication skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Cross-functional team leadership skills, ability to collaborate
- Solid computer skills, including basic MS Office applications such as MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, and Project
- Travel expectation – 25% or less
- Pay Type Salary
- 6710 River Rd, Hodgkins, IL 60525, USA