DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required for the position.
• Education: High School diploma or GED.
• Three (3) to Five (5) years of work-related experience.
• Ability to use hand tools such a wrenches and screwdrivers, power tools such as drill, screw gun, reciprocating saw etc.
• Ability to use machine shop equipment such as drill press and bandsaw. (Ability to use lathe and milling machine a plus).
• Light plumbing and /or electrical maintenance experience a plus.
• Ability to understand basic equipment instructions and safety guidelines.
• Good English verbal and written communication. (Bilingual English/Spanish a plus).
• Ability to use a computer.
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT USED
Industrial bulk manufacturing equipment:
• Relative to the above mechanical duties.
The physical requirements listed in this section include, but are not limited, to the motor/physical abilities and skills require of the position to successfully undertake the essential duties and responsibilities of this position.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1919 Superior St, Elkhart, IN 46516, USA