Voyant Beauty is seeking to add a Validation Engineer to our Ridgefield, NJ Team. A successful candidate will possess experience in the cosmetics/personal care manufacturing industry, the ability to implement process improvements, and possess strong attention to detail. The process engineer has an understanding of the entire validation life cycle with some analytical experience with an understanding of micro method for validation.
· Identify and implement manufacturing process efficiencies utilizing 5S and Kaizen events.
· Provide general plant support and become a subject matter expert in processes to efficiently and cost effectively, move projects from start to finish.
· Collect production data and apply standard methods to analyze, document and diagram more efficient production processes.
· Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output while cutting costs.
· Observe Good Manufacturing Processes (GMP).
· Participate in site continuous improvement initiatives.
· Monitor and maintain facility equipment including, but not limited to, boilers, chillers, cooling towers, deionized water systems, waste water treatment, etc.
· Spearhead and lead facility expansion projects including mixing tanks installations, storage tanks installation, and pumping systems.
· Work with mechanics to repair and install new equipment.
· Work closely with and manage outside contractors.
· Develop project budgets. Track & report on costs throughout project life cycles.
Writing final report for process validations and pilot duties.
· Communicate results, progress, roadblocks with management.
· Be available for around-the-clock call in when needed to address and resolve facility issues.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in science or engineering. Chemical Engineering degree preferred. Will consider recent graduates with 5S/Lean/Six Sigma/Kaizen training and/or experience.
· Experience working in a fast-paced regulated company strongly desired; experience in the cosmetics/personal care manufacturing industry preferred.
· Six Sigma certification and/or LEAN equivalent is desirable.
· Proven track record of successful implementation of manufacturing process improvements.
· Goal-oriented with well-developed communication, organizational and computer skills;
· Seeks out opportunities to assist disparate groups in achieving shared outcomes.
· Proficient in MS Office. Knowledge of MS Project & Minitab is beneficial.
Our company does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Voyant Beauty complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required No
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Ridgefield, NJ, USA