Voyant Beauty is seeking to add a Pre-Weigh Associate to our Compounding Team in Cortland, NY. The successful candidate will have strong attention to detail, demonstrated ability to work on a team, and the ability to multi-task in an ever-changing manufacturing environment.
Seasonal Hourly Rates Starting at $21.00!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verify all chemicals being pre-weighed for specific batch
- Scan each chemical, allocate to batch, and pre-weigh per batch instructions
- Identify each chemical pre-weighed with information tag / initial
- Document all required information on batch card, verify and initial
- Follow all SOPs and WIs
- Keep pre-weigh booth clean
- Follow all safety rules.
- Follow all GMP and company policies/procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-5 years relevant experience, manufacturing setting preferred.
- Ability to read, understand and maintain records as required.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs frequently
The physical requirements listed in this section include, but are not limited, to the motor/physical abilities and skills require of position in order to successfully undertake the essential duties and responsibilities of this position. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), reasonable accommodations may be made to empower individuals with disabilities to undertake the essential duties and responsibilities of the position.
While undertaking the essential duties and responsibilities of the position, the employee must repeatedly sit, listen, speak, type and move throughout the facility. Must be capable of using a keyboard for computer purposes.
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our company does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Vee Pak complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.