Manages laboratory units engaged in performing chemical analyses and tests required for quality control of processes or products and provides support for divisional research and development. Establishes goals, and schedules and coordinates laboratory administration. Ensures that all activities are in compliance with organization goals and applicable regulations.
· - Establishes goals and policy for the Quality Control Laboratories to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Leads all customer lab audits. - Serves as Voyant Beauty management representative.
- Maintains instrument performance and calibration through established quality control and preventative maintenance procedures
Bachelor’s degree (or higher) required in area of discipline.
BS degree in Chemistry or Microbiology. Masters Degree ideal
5+ years of combined chemistry and microbiology experience in regulated industry.
- At least 3 years managing or supervising a medium sized laboratory (chemistry or microbiology) with high volume throughput.
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects
- Experience using HPLC, GC, UV, IR, Auto Titrators, office software (MS Excel, MS Word, etc)
- Hands on Aseptic technique experience
- Strong problem-solving ability in analytical chemistry with strong written and verbal communication, and organization skills.
- Ability to maintain detailed and accurate records
- Knowledge of FDA regulations, ICH guidelines, CFR, USP/NF and validation guidelines
- Good technical writing skills and customer relationship experience
- Pay Type Salary
- 1919 Superior St, Elkhart, IN 46516, USA