Voyant Beauty is seeking to add a Material Handler to our Cortland Team. The successful candidate will possess strong attention to detail, ability to work well with others, and an eye for safety.
Material Handler will be responsible of the following:
- Picks and delivers packaging components for line start-up and for ongoing usage of packaging line. This includes control of the labels
- Removes completed pallets from packaging lines and takes to stretch wrapper for wrapping and proper ticketing
- Transports labeled pallets to staging area for transportation
- Responsible for inventory control within the production department
- Follow all safety rules
- Follow all GMP and company policies/procedures
- Work on special projects as required
Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-5 years relevant experience, manufacturing setting preferred
- Forklift experience required
- Ability to read, understand and maintain records as required
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Willing and able to teach, coach and develop others
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our company does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Voyant Beauty complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.