Line / Maintenance Mechanic - All Shifts
Must be able to independently operate at least one production line. Operation of a production line entails the following:
- Maintain specified target weights, torques, and overall product quality at all times. Complete any necessary documentation. Achieve standard production outputs with standard crewing. Work with Team Leader and entire production team to ensure an efficient and safe work environment. Troubleshoot all minor mechanical difficulties during the course or production.
- Maintain a clean and safe production line or work area at all times. Comply with and enforce plant Safety Standards, Good Manufacturing Practices, Standard Operating Procedures, and all other plant policies
- Has the ability to changeover the production line from one product to another
- Clean and sanitize (when required) all packaging equipment
- Help with any and all jobs on the packaging line when required
- Develop and encourage a high level of employee involvement and continuous improvement. Participate in Team meetings
- Perform and record preventive maintenance on all packaging equipment (for your designated line) on a regular and timely basis, where required. Cleans, maintains and cares for all packaging equipment
Qualifications / Certifications:
1) Able to visually concentrate for extended periods of time.
2) Able to stand, lift and carry consistently for eight hours.
3) Must be able to read, write and speak English.
4) Must work in accordance with all Health and Safety and GMP regulations
1) Possibility of working with unpleasant odours.
2) Working in various temperature changes.
3) Rotating and/or straight afternoon or midnight shifts.
4) Possibility of working under conditions of high noise levels.
5) Constant interaction with a variety of chemicals and chemical products.6) Regular work with moving machinery increases potential hazards.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 2000 Kipling Ave, Etobicoke, ON M9W 4J6, Canada