· Process high volume PO and NON-PO invoices
· Code all invoices according to GL with high level of accuracy
· Review and Reconcile all invoice discrepancies
· Work closely with vendors to resolve issues and reconcile statements
· Process weekly AP Run via CHK ACH WFT
· Complete Month End duties accurately and timely
· Other duties, tasks and projects as assigned
· B.S. Accounting or Finance OR High school diploma with relevant experience.
· 2+ years’ experience in general accounting or AP, manufacturing a plus
· Excellent written and oral communication skills (including professional telephone skills)
· Proven multi-tasking skills with a strong attention to detail.
· Exceptional analytical ability for problem solving.
· Possess a professional demeanor
· Capacity to work effectively both individually and with a team.
· Must be proactive and goal driven to meet deadlines.
· Advance Microsoft Excel skills and proficiency with automated accounting systems
· Must possess strong, accurate typing and math skills.
· Ability to work 40+ hours per week and overtime if necessary.
· Positive attitude towards customers and co-workers.
· Ability to work in large ERP system – Epicor a plus
· Experience with AP Imaging and Workflow paperless environment a plus
- Pay Type Salary
- Hodgkins, IL, USA