ALLEGIANT: RELOCATION MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
Under general direction, responsible for all aspects of household goods and/or non-household goods relocation management for domestic and/or international shipments for clients of UniGroup or its operating companies. This includes ensuring that every aspect of moves are coordinated between clients (federal government and/or corporate entities), customers, transportation service providers and agents; and that all information from move initiation to billing and/or claims settlement is accomplished. Ensures that client representatives and customers are completely satisfied in order to maintain clients’ business for the long-term.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and/or monitors the entire relocation process to ensure that the transportation service providers and/or agents meet or exceed defined expectations.
- Educates customers on client’s policies for the safe and effective transportation of personal household goods.
- Counsels customer, spouse, and family members on the organizational details of a move.
- Selects carriers/agents (UniGroup and non-UniGroup) to be used for relocation services.
- Provides on-going training to ensure that transportation providers complete all actions required by the Move Management system.
- Highlights failures of participating carriers/agents to appropriate management staff.
- Monitors quality assurance programs and the ranking of UniGroup companies and/or agents.
- Reports adverse trends in quality, recommends corrective actions, and follows up with UniGroup staff and service provider representatives.
- Works special projects assigned and trains additional full-time and temporary staff.
- Performs a variety of other duties as assigned.
Education, License or Certification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Consumer Affairs or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years experience in customer service
- Job Function Non-Exempt
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- St. Louis, MO, USA