Bell Ringer-NE_Christmas Kettles-201
Rings bells for The Salvation Army Christmas Program at assigned locations. Ensures that the Kettle is never left unattended and greets the public in a courteous and friendly manner.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
No formal education or experience requirements
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to follow instructions with limited supervision
- Ability to greet and respond to the public courteously
- Ability to abide by required dress code
- Ability to ring small hand bell and be responsible for bell and apron
- Ability to meet attendance requirements
- Ability to stand in one location for extended periods in outside weather conditions
- Duties are performed standing and may be relieved by brief or occasional periods of sitting or walking
- Limited amount of physical effort required associated with lifting and carrying light objects (less than 25 lbs.) 5-10% of work time
Work is performed outside where there are physical discomforts associated with changes in weather and discomforts associated with noise, dust, dirt. Dressing appropriately is important for comfort.
When an application is selected for review, typically, only applicants who indicate the relevant education and experience requirements, as indicated in the job description for the position, may be considered for job openings. Please FULLY complete the application, answer questions completely, honestly and to the best of your ability. Please also upload a copy of your resume (when available). Those applicants requiring accommodation to the application and/or interview process should contact a representative of the Human Resources Department at the applicable location.
We appreciate your interest in employment opportunities with The Salvation Army!
- Job Family NSC-NON-EXEMPT
- Job Function Christmas
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Travel Required No
- Travel % 0
- Telecommute % 0
- Job Start Date Tuesday, November 9, 2021
- Job End Date Friday, December 24, 2021
- 306 N Brightleaf Blvd, Smithfield, NC 27577, USA