Software Product Engineering - Sr. Engineer - Software
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose
cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
In this role you will join the Medication Clinical Solutions team to build software utilizing MedWise Science, providing best-in-class medication risk analysis with clinical recommendations that increase medication safety. Our products improve patient lives by reducing Adverse Drug Events (ADEs), hospitalizations, and cost of care.
- Work in an agile development environment
- Drive design, develop and deliver software solutions per requirements and committed schedules
- Produce detailed technical specifications based on requirements and design
- Ability to code review and provide recommendations
- Serve as a technical expert in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of new software or complex enhancements to existing software.
- Follow engineering best practices, leveraging expertise to forecast the landscape and propose innovations
- Learn new technologies and resolve challenges involved with integrating them with our Cloud and product infrastructure
- Mentor junior engineers
- Strong advocacy for technical standards and improvement across TRHC
- 6+ years of software development experience with modern programming languages and concepts
- Strong architecture and system design skills
- Demonstrated experience delivering customer value at a rapid pace, while maintaining a high level of software quality
- Proficiency with common development tools (e.g., Git, Jira, etc.) and processes (e.g., pair programming, QA, deployments)
- Passion for software development processes and engineering culture
- Experience with Instrumentation, analytics, and performance measurement
- Experience with agile methodology is a plus (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, etc.)
- Experience with AWS or GCP a plus
- Experience with MS SQL Server and MySQL is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or related practical experience.
- M.S. in Computer Science or similar technical field of study(preferred)
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary