Sales - Sr. Business Development Specialist
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose
cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under general direction, specific duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Acquire new business for the company:
o Conducting product demonstrations to potential and current customers
o Following up with clients providing them with necessary information during the decision-making process
o Executing BAA and Service Agreements for new business and upsell purposes
· Responsible for executing daily KPI’s including the following:
o Talk time
o Appointments set
o Demos completed
o Contracts signed
o Closing of new business
· Develop product awareness and proficiency:
o Acquire a high-level compentency in full offering of Company’s software products or services
o Undertake necessary training to effectively present in new products or software enhancements
o Review and incorporate company communications (e.g., release notes, user manuals or other product materials) as appropriate into sales activities
· Be able to work well with people of various backgrounds and education levels and establish cooperative working relationships with all coworkers.
· Timely and effectively communicate information to and consult with others in order to complete work assignments.
· Act in a responsible, trustworthy and ethical manner that considers the impact and consequences of one’s actions or decisions.
· Communicate ideas, thoughts, and facts in writing through the use of proper grammar, spelling, document formatting and sentence structure.
· Identify and respond to current and future clients’ needs; provide excellent client service.
· Evaluate and analyze problems or tasks from multiple perspectives; adaptively employ problem solving methods to find creative or novel solutions; use logical, systematic and sequential processes to solve problems.
· Complete assigned job tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
· Carefully prepare for meetings and presentations; follow up with others to ensure that agreements, tasks or commitments have been fulfilled.
· Demonstrate commitment to achieving Company’s core business objectives of increasing the role of pharmacy and improving patient health in America.
· Experience working with healthcare professionals in a clinical setting.
· Experience resolving issues that do not have clear answers.
· Highly motivated and possessed excellent interpersonal, problem solving, and technical skills.
· High sense of urgency and accountability
· Adaptable, friendly, and ability to work with a team.
· Excellent attendance
SKILLS, EDUCATION, OR EXPERIENCE
· Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school or combination of education and experience
· 3+ years of related B2B sales experience and/or training; or has worked as a Business Development Specialist at PrescribeWellness for a minimum of 1 year. Must achieve quarterly quotas and KPIs in order to be considered.
· Experience working with healthcare professionals in a clinical setting preferred
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
· Work in Company’s office located in Irvine, California.
· Must work in office: Monday – Friday.
· Travel to trade shows, educational or sales events as may be required.
· Collaboration across remote sites within the company
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Job Function Sales
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Monday, December 20, 2021
- Tucson, AZ, USA