Account Management - Client Relationship Specialist
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose
cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
The Client Relationship Specialist is responsible for managing proactive efforts to reduce potential customer churn. Within 3-6 months, the Client Relationship Specialist is responsible for managing retention efforts for low revenue PrescribeWellness existing customers. They will be responsible for conducting critical business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services. They are also responsible with understanding a variety of the industry’s concepts, practices, and procedures. This position reports directly to the Director of Client Relations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under general direction, specific duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Develop a framework, strategy, and action plan for proactively increasing retention among PrescribeWellness’ member base throughout the customer cycle
o Manage target for churn rate, renewal, and retention
o Uphold the highest levels of integrity and customer service
o Achieve monthly KPI’s
· Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them
o Resolve customer complaints quickly and effectively
o Aim to preserve customers
· Master functionality of all PrescribeWellness software solutions including key features and bugs/limitations that affect the client experience.
· Assist with other support related tasks and Ad-Hoc projects as needed.
· Be able to work well with people of various backgrounds and education levels and establish cooperative working relationships with all coworkers.
· Timely and effectively communicate information to and consult with others in order to complete work assignments.
· Act in a responsible, trustworthy and ethical manner that considers the impact and consequences of one’s actions or decisions.
· Communicate ideas, thoughts, and facts in writing through the use of proper grammar, spelling, document formatting and sentence structure.
· Identify and respond to current and future clients’ needs; provide excellent client service.
· Evaluate and analyze problems or tasks from multiple perspectives; adaptively employ problem solving methods to find creative or novel solutions; use logical, systematic and sequential processes to solve problems.
· Complete assigned job tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
· Carefully prepare for meetings and presentations; follow up with others to ensure that agreements, tasks or commitments have been fulfilled.
· Demonstrate commitment to achieving Company’s core business objectives of increasing the role of pharmacy and improving patient health in America.
· Experience working with healthcare professionals in a clinical setting.
· Experience resolving issues that do not have clear answers.
· Highly motivated and possessed excellent interpersonal, problem solving, and technical skills.
· High sense of urgency and accountability
· Adaptable, friendly, and ability to work with a team.
· Excellent attendance
• Strong customer service and support focus with a desire to deliver a high-quality service
• Self-motivated and highly professional with ability to lead and take ownership and responsibility
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• A desire to learn and improve skills and knowledge
• Fast learner, energetic and enthusiastic
• Strong organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills
• Experience with supporting multi-tier infrastructures
SKILLS, EDUCATION, OR EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor's degree (BA/BS); or two to five years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· One to two years of experience in a related field, preferably in Account Management or Business Development.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
· Remote full-time position.
· Travel to trade shows, educational or sales events as may be required.
· Collaboration across remote sites within the company
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Monday, December 20, 2021
- Irvine, CA, USA