Client Experience - Client Success Advocate
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose
cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
Job Title: Client Success Advocate
Reports to: Director of Account Management
FLSA: Exempt, Salaried
Location: Remote (or Tucson, AZ)
Under the supervision of the Director of Account Management, the Client Success Advocate is responsible for acting as a first-line resource for external clients regarding Tabula Rasa HealthCare’s Medication Therapy Management (MTM) services, ensuring the necessary information is disseminated to the applicable resources within the organization.
This position also assists with various internal tasks that ensure a high level of overall client satisfaction. On the job training will be provided.
- Serve as point of contact for external clients, such as pharmacy benefits managers (PBMs) and health plans.
- Requests include but are not limited to: program set up, member questions or concerns, report generation and QA (scheduled and ad hoc), audit support, and program performance questions.
- QA program reports prior to delivery of standard reporting to the client.
- Generate reporting and perform analytics to meet custom client requests on an ad hoc basis.
- Track client program details, including strategy approvals, contracting requirements, program performance, and customization requests.
- Act as a first-line contact to external clients and assist in answering questions and/or triaging concerns to the account management team and leadership.
- Coordinate with internal teams to find solutions for client concerns or requests.
- Document client updates and outstanding tasks thoroughly.
- Ensures that HIPAA guidelines are followed in every communication with clients.
- Stay current on MTM requirements and Medicare Part D guidelines.
- Attend department and company meetings and educational programs upon request.
- Perform administrative duties as required.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Associate’s degree preferred. High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience, required.
- Healthcare industry experience, preferred.
- CPhT (Certified Pharmacy Technician) certification, a plus.
- Experience in MTM, a plus.
- Knowledge of CMS guidelines, a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Knowledge of MTM requirements and general program workflow.
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism when working with clients.
- Ability to solve problems under pressure by making immediate decisions while on the phone.
- Detail oriented and able to prioritize workload.
- Strong computer skills including using word processors, spreadsheets, and database software.
Supervisory Responsibility: None
Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position with an expectation to work an average of 40 hours per week, and an ability to be available outside of normal business hours to meet customer expectations on an ad-hoc basis.
Physical Demands & Requirements:
- Communicates by way of the telephone and email with clients and internal teams
- Operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, fax machine and office printer
- Remains stationary for extended periods of time
- Occasionally exerts up to 20 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, pull or move objects
- Visual acuity to perform activities such as identifying, inputting and analyzing data on a computer terminal and/or in hard copy
- Occasional reaching to retrieve shelved items
- Occasional bending/stooping
- This job operates in a professional office environment with a conversational noise level.
- No substantial exposure to adverse environmental conditions is expected.
- Moderate pressure to meet scheduled appointments and deadlines.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary