Marketing - Director, Marketing
The Director of Marketing drives marketing (and sales) efforts, including strategies and tactics, with a focus on the Payer segment for existing and newly-acquired business for MedWise HealthCare, a Tabula Rasa HealthCare Division. The Director of Marketing manages a team, is flexible, and can work in a fast pace, ever-changing environment while successfully managing priorities and day-to-day operational aspects of projects.
Working with cross-functional partners, this individual develops messaging and creates and executes marketing programs to drive brand awareness, facilitate lead generation, impact sales, and nurture a loyal customer base. This individual also develops positioning and messaging that differentiates MedWise HealthCare products and services in the markets we serve.
- Marketing planning: Develops and implements strategic and tactical plans, as well as the creation and implementation of product launch tactics
- Manages content development: Writes, edits, and reviews content written by the team for projects, including emails, websites, blogs, webinars, brochures, whitepapers, case studies, and customer stories, and more
- Messaging and positioning: Develops compelling and differentiated messaging, value propositions, and competitive positioning of products and services, adapting to the strengths of each marketing channel (e.g., website, social media, email, direct mail, etc.)
- Manages the development of customer-facing healthcare materials, including campaign content, brochures, flyers, letters, etc.
- Project management: Manages multiple projects simultaneously and maintains detailed timelines and project plans for deliverables and key milestones, communicating changes and risks in a timely manner
- Cross-departmental support: Collaborates with cross-functional teams to understand and execute project needs (conferences, events,
- Monitors and communicates competitive landscape on a regular basis, developing and refining the marketing strategy (messaging, materials, etc.) in response to this information
- College degree in business, marketing, communications, or related fields preferred
Experience & Training:
- 8+ years healthcare marketing experience creating marketing strategies, performing market research, and developing and executing tactics, including an understanding of how to target payers and PBMs
- Medical/healthcare experience required
- Experience writing and editing content (collateral, digital, white papers, etc.)
- Experience managing a team
- Experience creating and executing marketing plans and marketing/sales materials
- Superior writing, editing, and proofreading skills across a variety of materials and for diverse audiences
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to lead internal and external (clients/vendors) teams, resolve conflict, and drive consensus among individuals and cross-functional teams
- Ability to conceive and seamlessly transition strategic objectives to impactful tactical initiatives
- Demonstrated excellence in managing multiple projects/priorities
- Accurate keyboarding - 50 wpm or more
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- High degree of ownership for projects with a sense of urgency and strong follow-through
- Ability to problem solve
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Professional demeanor
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) with the ability to quickly learn new software
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Moorestown, NJ 08057, USA