Product Management - Sr. Product Designer
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose
cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
You will join a centralized team of Software Product Designers that lead UX and UI across multiple product portfolios. We embrace Design Thinking and expect you to be generally comfortable with all parts of the design process and passionate/experienced in at least one area where you can contribute your expertise to the team.
If you have experience as a UX Researcher, Usability Expert, Visual Designer, Interaction Designer, Content Strategist (or any of the numerous Design titles out there) this role could be a good fit for you. The ideal candidate is:
- methodical but easily adapts to changing demands and constraints
- eager to learn and grow as the industry evolves
- passionate about designing meaningful experiences that deliver measurable outcomes
This position can be remote.
Essential Job Functions
- Learn about our product users and their goals through surveys, interviews, focus groups, market research, product user behavior analytics, etc.
- Create user flow diagrams, wireframes, and prototypes for software products
- Participate in design sessions and reviews with other Product Designers
- Conduct usability testing and iterate on designs
- Navigate competing stakeholder goals or perspectives by keeping focus on the user
We are open to candidates with varying levels of experience. Product Designer II, or Sr. will be assigned based on your level of experience.
- 2+ years of experience in software UX or UI design.
- Experience with Sketch or similar tools (Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.)
- Experience with Invision or similar user flow prototyping tools (Flinto, Framer, Keynote, etc.)
- Experience working with and handing off design assets to agile development teams.
- Relentless energy to understand real user motivations, behaviors and goals.
- Familiarity with meeting accessibility standards and best practices.
- A portfolio with examples of your previous Product Design work
Bachelor’s Degree in a Design-related field or 2+ years of relevant professional experience
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary