Software Product Engineering - Communications Manager
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose
cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
Under the supervision of the Product Engineering Chief of Staff, the Communications Manager is responsible for providing communications, administrative and other analysis support while working collaboratively with the Product Engineering leadership and other department representatives (such as HR, Finance, Sales, Legal) to facilitate an efficient and well-organized environment. The Communications Manager will serve as a liaison within the Product Engineering department, communicating regularly with staff and vendors by phone and in writing; therefore, a positive attitude and impeccable communication skills are required for this role.
Daily support for the Product Engineering leadership team:
- Facilitates intra- and inter-department communication to improve transparency and foster collaboration
- Supports day-to-day department operations, including roster management and vendor procurement
- Coordinates team calendars and schedules virtual meetings
- Keeps team updated on daily deliverables
- Assists with creation of presentations, spreadsheets, documents and reports
- Supports cultivation of team and individual productivity metrics based on set goals and expectations
- Seeks out efficient systems and processes to keep the team organized on a day-to-day basis
- Manages the agenda and records meeting minutes for a variety of team meetings
- Communicates with internal clients on behalf of the team as needed to coordinate external meetings and communications
- Maintains electronic filing systems and associated information
- Maintains the confidentiality of all accessible information
- Communicates clearly and concisely, with sensitivity to the needs of others
- Maintains courteous, helpful and professional behavior on the job; displays a willingness and ability to be responsive in a warm and caring manner to all customer groups; consistently cooperates and supports organization in problem solving issues; supports the success of the entire team; establishes and maintains effective working relationships with co-workers
- Follows all Policies and Procedures and HIPAA regulations
- Maintains a safe working environment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Education/Experience – Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of experience supporting executive-level in assistant role
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with clients, and staff at all levels
- Skilled in data analysis and problem solving using defined methodologies
- Skilled in developing presentations and meeting collateral
- Skilled in problem resolution; recommends suggestions to increase accuracy and/or efficiency
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality with sensitive matters
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to independently follow through on projects
- Ability to communicate professionally, clearly and effectively, verbally and in writing
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to consistently and effectively multitask
- Have strong knowledge of current computer technology, including computers, and printers. Requires a working knowledge of Outlook calendar and meeting scheduling, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary