Professional Services - Client Service Liaison
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose
cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
This position performs highly technical and specialized functions for Capstone. In addition to reviewing & analyzing coding documentation from medical records, the Client Services Liaison also coordinates the “care” of the client. The primary function of this position is to promote retention, growth and satisfaction through coordinated communication with the client.
- Completes quarterly assessment for assigned panel with input from all Capstone departments, including but not limited to coding, auditing, & quality assurance.
- Assesses client needs based on structured assessments every quarter. Coordinates all Capstone services to the clients in the assigned panel via quarterly plans including client visits, conference calls, surveys, etc.
- Develops and strengthens CareVention client relationships in defined assignment panel.
- Provide quarterly assessment review to assigned panel either via webinar or on-site, at Client’s discretion.
- Monitor client needs and recommend additional services and/or improvements to current services, when appropriate.
- Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction by resolving issues quickly and creatively.
- Assist the client with navigating and optimizing the use of service offerings and reports.
- Provide additional training and education to the clients (other than quarterly review) either on-site or via webinar. Including additional audit reviews, CPS reports, CDI, etc. as identified.
- Provides support and assistance to other Capstone teams in relationship to assigned client panel.
- Develops and maintains master schedule for all clients in assigned client panel.
- Participates in internal interdisciplinary calls regarding clients in assigned client panel.
- Maintains professional license and certifications and attends training conferences/webinars as necessary to keep abreast of latest trends in the field of expertise.
- Performs other functions as required.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews bulletins, newsletters, and periodicals, and attends workshops to stay abreast of current issues, trends, and changes in the laws and regulations governing medical ICD-10 CM coding and documentation.
- Understands and adheres to The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA) requirements.
- Participates as requested in department meetings, client calls, and annual performance evaluation.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Completes miscellaneous projects for Capstone as assigned or requested.
- Education and Certifications:
- Minimum of an Associates Degree, Preferred BS, BA or BSN.
Experience and Training:
- Minimum three years’ experience providing clinical documentation improvement training
- Knowledge of or experience in Risk Adjusted contracting or provider groups
- Minimum three years of experience in Hierarchical Condition Categories (HCC) or risk adjustment.
- Experience with Risk Adjustment analytics strongly preferred.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and comfortable with learning and becoming an expert on new and proprietary software.
- Highly skilled in written and verbal communication.
- Highly skilled at establishing priorities and coordinating work activities.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Skilled at performing multiple and complex tasks.
- Have exceptional initiative and follow-through on projects with minimal supervision or guidance.
- Must be detail oriented, follow instructions and work independently with minimal supervision with highly confidential information per HIPAA regulations.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary