Who is Swire Coca-Cola? We are one of the largest bottlers of Coca-Cola and other beverage brands in America. Our 7,200 hardworking and passionate employees produce and distribute more than 50 brands and flavors across 13 states. We have as many careers as we have flavors, and regardless of which role you choose, you have a direct impact on Swire Coca-Cola, our products, and the communities we call home.
At Swire Coca-Cola, our commitment to excellence is what guides our actions with our employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Company Discounts.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with our Drivers and assist them with the delivery and merchandising of Swire Coca-Cola products, helping to ensure excellent service to our customers.
Training: Starting in your very first week, we will begin guiding you through the process to obtain your Class A CDL license. We provide an onsite trainer, space to practice and everything you need to start your new career as a Swire Coca-Cola Driver!
What is it like to be a Truck Driver / CDL Driver at Swire Coca-Cola?
- Delivering all store deliveries in a safe, efficient and productive manner with the purpose to resupply customer inventories.
- Checking store and delivery inventory compared to various invoices and reports.
- Maintaining back rooms/back stock areas in a safely accessible formation within the assigned storage area.
- Picking up and returning pallets, shells and assigned product at each delivery location.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent
- Driving record must meet Swire’s vehicle policy requirements
- No experience required – Training provided
- Valid Class A CDL license preferred but not required
- The ability to lift 50 pounds
Swire Coca-Cola, USA is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify program as required by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Draper, UT, USA