Production - Machine Operator
What does a Machine Operator do at Swire Coca-Cola?
In the production plant the Machine Operator works on automated manufacturing equipment, like conveyor belts and lifts or forklifts. The production facility has a need to keep the machines in excellent condition in order to produce Coca-Cola products.
Shift Details: 1st Shift - 5:00 AM to 3:30 PM
2nd Shift - 3:00 PM to 1:30 AM
- Operate and monitor equipment and replenish materials as needed throughout the production shift
- Set up machinery and ensure all production materials are available
- Operate and monitor equipment and replenish materials as needed
- Visually inspect production run and document results
- Determine and report malfunctions to appropriate parties
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned area
- Floating between and working on multiple production lines at a time
- Quality reviews of equipment assigned to maintain safety and performance standards
- High School diploma or equivalent degree/certificate
- Must be able to learn and fully operate assigned production equipment
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- 1 – 3 years of work experience
- Knowledge of manufacturing, production operators, and industrial technology preferred
- Ability to perform essential functions with little or no supervision
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as directed by the business
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Base pay range $18.00 to $22.82. Pay offered will depend on candidate’s geographic location, prior relevant experience, knowledge, skills, & abilities. Position may be eligible for afternoon/night shift premium depending on the shift OR position may be eligible for on-call pay.
Swire Coca-Cola, USA is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify program as required by law.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Denver, CO, USA