Who is Swire Coca-Cola? We are one of the largest bottlers of Coca-Cola and other beverage brands in America. Our 7,000 hardworking and passionate employees produce and distribute more than 50 brands and flavors across 13 states. We have as many careers as we have flavors, and regardless of which role you choose, you have a direct impact on Swire Coca-Cola, our products, and the communities we call home.
What does a Fleet Mechanic do at Swire Coca-Cola?
This is a full-time industrial level auto-mechanic position, responsible for performing maintenance, running diagnostics and repairing our medium to heavy duty diesel trucks and trailers. You will inspect fleet vehicles, troubleshoot and resolve issues, and play a crucial role in keeping our trucks safe and on the road!
Why join our team?
- We’re a stable, well-established company, one of the largest bottlers in the U.S.
- Daily overtime: Anything over your normally scheduled hours will result in time and a half
- Nine (9) paid holidays and up to four (4) weeks of paid vacation
- A pension
- Company-paid tool repair
- Health insurance with very low deductibles
- Opportunity for free company-offered training towards obtaining a Commercial Drivers’ License
- Discounts on our great-tasting Coca-Cola products and tickets to local sponsored events
- Performing maintenance, running diagnostics and repairing medium to heavy duty diesel trucks and trailers
- High School diploma or equivalent degree/certificate
- Experience of 3 to 5 years of mechanic work
- ASE certification a plus
- Owning a tool set and understanding the best practice for how to use required
Swire Coca-Cola, USA is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify program as required by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,disability, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bellevue, WA, USA