Commercial Marketing - Graphic Designer
Who is Swire Coca-Cola? We are one of the largest bottlers of Coca-Cola and other beverage brands in America. Our 7,200 hardworking and passionate employees produce and distribute more than 50 brands and flavors across 13 states. We have as many careers as we have flavors, and regardless of which role you choose, you have a direct impact on Swire Coca-Cola, our products, and the communities we call home.
At Swire Coca-Cola, our commitment to excellence is what guides our actions with our employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Company Discounts.
What does a Commercial Marketing Graphic Designer do at Swire Coca-Cola?
In this role you will be responsible for following brand standards of design to create marketing-driven POS for activation in market.
Essential Job Functions & Skills
- Designs and point of sale (POS) marketing/advertising material for specific activation.
- Must follow Coca-Cola branding standards.
- Proficient in Adobe Programs (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, etc.).
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Suite Programs. Knowledge of SharePoint is a plus.
- A self-motivated and directed attitude and able to handle multiple projects and priorities.
- Able to work under tight deadlines and pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Must understand the Printing Process – Digital and offset. Ability to prep artwork for printing or digital.
- Collaborate with multiple internal team members to develop concepts and complete assignments on-time. A team player.
- Need to be organized and prioritize projects accordingly.
- Take ownership of projects from start to finish.
- Managing vendors to ensure cost & quality requirements are met (including ensuring invoices are accurate and processed for payment timely).
- Excellent communication skills in design and the ability to partner with product and marketing teams.
- Develop and create digital assets for digital ads, menu boards, emails, and websites across multiple platforms, including mobile devices.
- Able to use templates and customize for clients.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree – required / Bachelor's degree preferred
- 4+ years of Graphic design work required
- Proficient in Adobe CS programs
- Must be detail-oriented, perform well under pressure, adapt to change, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- A good understanding of clean, effective design
- A portfolio is required at interview
- Digital motion graphics helpful – not required
Swire Coca-Cola, USA is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify program as required by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.
- Pay Type Salary
- Draper, UT, USA