Who is Swire Coca-Cola? We are one of the largest bottlers of Coca-Cola and other beverage brands in America. Our 7,200 hardworking and passionate employees produce and distribute more than 50 brands and flavors across 13 states. We have as many careers as we have flavors, and regardless of which role you choose, you have a direct impact on Swire Coca-Cola, our products, and the communities we call home.
At Swire Coca-Cola, our commitment to excellence is what guides our actions with our employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Company Discounts.
What does a Distribution Manager do at Swire Coca-Cola?
In this role you will be responsible for the overall direction of the Distribution function, including expense management, delivery efficiencies and market execution.
- Develop strategic distribution and customer execution plans to deliver against budgeted volume, profit and expenses.
- Ensure adherence to delivery standards, efficiencies and regulatory requirements.
- Establish and maintain positive customer relationships, resolving customer issues.
- Play a leadership role in building relationships with internal/external associates.
- Staff, lead, mentor, motivate, and hold team accountable to achieve goals.
- Bachelor’s degree required; or High school diploma or GED with additional experience (See below)
- With Bachelor’s degree: 2 years of distribution leadership experience
- With High School diploma: 5 years of industry-relevant experience, 2 years of leadership/supervisory experience
- CDL is required
- Familiarity with DOT regulations
- Valid driver's license and driving record within MVR policy guidelines
- Proficiency in Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to influence and collaborate effectively with the other departments and functions
- Able to be flexible and adaptable to rapid change
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
Swire Coca-Cola, USA is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify program as required by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.
- Pay Type Salary
- Pocatello, ID, USA