Sr. Manager, Space Planning
Who is Swire Coca-Cola? We are one of the largest bottlers of Coca-Cola and other beverage brands in America. Our 7,200 hardworking and passionate employees produce and distribute more than 50 brands and flavors across 13 states. We have as many careers as we have flavors, and regardless of which role you choose, you have a direct impact on Swire Coca-Cola, our products, and the communities we call home.
At Swire Coca-Cola, our commitment to excellence is what guides our actions with our employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Company Discounts.
What does a Sr. Manager – Space Planning do at Swire Coca-Cola?
Space planning is a core competency of Category and Market Insights. The Sr. Manager role is responsible for leading all space planning initiatives for Swire, elevating space planning work to a companywide best-in-class standard and maximizing the financial impact & efficiency of the space planning process. This role will also lead training & development for the space planning team. Space planning initiatives include annual resets planograms, assortment optimization, merchandising standards, and other relevant work.
- Lead all space planning initiatives for Swire and elevate space planning work to a companywide best-in-class standard.
- Optimize space planning work intake to improve process efficiencies across Swire functions/geographies.
- Develop and implement a roadmap of space planning capabilities (assortment optimization, automation, scripts, etc.) to optimize financials/efficiencies of space planning work.
- Develop relationships with senior leadership to address corporate space planning needs (merchandising standards, segmentation, etc.)
- Lead training and development to elevate the capabilities/capacity of the space planning team.
- Create reporting via Domo to measure progress of current projects and efficiency of the team.
- Create & maintain a repository of all space planning projects to preserve customer knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree required or “Certified Professional Category Manager” certification and +3 additional years of category management work experience
- 5+ years space planning or category management experience
- 3+ years in an analytical role with customer interaction
- Prior experience leading a team
- Expertise utilizing JDA space planning software
- Expertise in assortment optimization strategies
- Experience organizing/executing projects that span multiple functions
- Experience utilizing syndicated data sources (Nielsen, IRI, Spectra, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Travel as needed (estimated 50%)
- 7+ years’ experience space planning or category management
- 3+ years’ experience in the beverage category
Swire Coca-Cola, USA is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify program as required by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.
- Pay Type Salary
- Draper, UT, USA